What does the future of spring-winter fashion hold for us? 2018 started being a year to innovate, full of opportunities and good vibes. What better way to continue the year being completely in fashion with the trends we expect for this season. A great combination of colors, textures, themes and a little of the past, give life to the following alternatives that we must wear.
- Shining in the crowd! The color of the year, the lavender, taking more and more protaginism before the millennial pink, the different shades of this pastel color will be the most used this year.
- Denim: brands like Elizabeth and James, Oscar de la Renta, Tom Ford, Alexander McQueen and Y / Project teach us how to take this trend from head to toe with unique pieces, a dark blue and fantastic finish that will make us stand out.
- The era of the 80`s, the diana princess will always be a great representative of the fashion of this time and even in 2018 we want to reflect her wonderful style. Puff sleeved jackets, high-waisted jeans, pristine white slouchy boots, long, lean legs and big shouldered printed dresses are part of the silhouettes that designers have reflected for this season.
- Sportswear: leaving the basic and boring standard of sportswear this season presents us with more innovative, sexy and elegant options. Skirts, dresses, suits, jumpsuits and coats are part of this trend, combining them with accessories, heels and other more feminine garments are the perfect combination for any occasion.
- Because the floral is never missing and especially that it would be a spring without flowers. Very important pieces of this category are the dresses in pastel tones and primary colors with a vintage style, which are a sure success to keep you fashionable.
- More prints: although this is a somewhat complicated issue due to the fact of knowing how to correctly combine so many textures and colors, prints can definitely be found in your closet.
- How exciting! Fanny packs or bum bags are back and come to make a difference this time, worn at the waist or hanging, these have different designs and styles adapted for different occasions from a streetstyle to the most formal occasion.
- square neckline: from the time of the Renaissance with its subtle, elegant, versatile and quite flattering forms comprises a key part of this season.